Customer Joy & Payroll
CATEGORY: Full-Time Position
REPORTS TO: Director of Global Payroll Ops
START DATE: ASAP
PAY RATE: 620,000 - 840,000 HUF/monthly
LOCATION: Budapest, Hungary
TCWGlobal is a wonderful group of workers with simple goal of making Contingent Workforce solutions simple for clients around the globe. With a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR-related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented Customer Joy and Payroll Associate to join our Operations team. This person will interact daily with clients and employees, so must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills to represent TCWGlobal well. The Associate will answer client and employee inquiries, process payroll/invoicing for assigned clients, and problem solve frequently to find positive solutions. In addition, the Associate should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of TCWGlobal’s services with a primary focus on effectively managing client and worker needs via phone and email
- With guidance from leadership, complete daily desk operations for assigned client/worker base including but not limited to:
- Management of full worker lifecycle
- Data entry and QA
- Timekeeping, payroll, and invoicing using multiple software systems
- Weekly payroll audits to ensure compliant payroll processing
- Weekly audits to maintain accurate and up-to-date worker/client data
- Implementation of process changes as directed
- Demonstrate ability to complete operations processes accurately, while effectively utilizing resources including SOPS and internet research, in addition, to support from colleagues
- In a timely manner, resolve and follow through with all issues related to the worker and client, partnering with other team members and other departments as needed
- Assist with helping inbound tickets and requests as needed.
- Above all, provide memorable customer service to clients and workers according to our top-notch service standards
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience working in human resources, payroll, benefits and/or client management highly desired
- Can quickly adapt to new systems and processes as implemented
- Proactive and able to foresee/solve future problems before they start
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and re-evaluate priorities throughout the day
- Able to handle stressful situations with ease as they arise
- Accurate data entry skills for database software
- Excellent, memorable communication and writing skills with internal and external contacts. You will love to add a please and thank you and personality to your communications.
- Very organized, and great at documenting workflows, and repeatable processes is a plus!
- Ability to identify with people and provide solutions that work for their situation
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite/365
- Must speak English and Hungarian, other languages a plus.
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.