Global Technical Recruiter
Status: Salary, Exempt + Commission
Reports to: Regional VP of EMEA
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking a driven, well-rounded Technical Recruiter to join our team. You will be responsible for full cycle recruitment. If you take initiative, enjoy the hunt for the purple squirrel, are a strong communicator and negotiator, and thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, we would love to connect with you!
- Source talent for a variety of industries, supporting clients around the globe.
- Engage in direct and indirect recruiting efforts including the identification, qualification, and presentation of candidates to external clients
- Full life cycle recruiting-coordinate intake calls, source candidates, screen/interview, coordinate interviews, extend, and negotiate offers
- Make creative use of social networking sites, and networking to find the best talent
- Experience using LinkedIn and Google Boolean and X-Ray searches to find passive candidates
- Serve as a partner to clients, coaching them on hiring best practices, understanding specific hiring needs, and executing recruiting strategies
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-10 years of experience in an agency technical recruiting role
- Skilled in sourcing passive talent, resourceful and creative in the process
- Sense of urgency, prioritization, and excellent time management skills
- Ability to be productive and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of recruiting software, job boards, resume databases, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS highly preferred
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.