International AP/AR Specialist
STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: CFO
LOCATION: San Diego, CA (Onsite)
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented International AP/AR Specialist to join our team! The International AP Specialist will be primarily responsible for managing and paying monthly invoices from multiple international vendors. This position will also work with the international team as needed on client invoicing based on vendor invoices to ensure accuracy and identify opportunities for process improvement. The ideal candidate will be self-starting, detail and solution oriented, communicative, analytical, creative, and have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage their responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Reconcile and pay a high volume of monthly invoices and incoming payment from multiple international vendors timely and accurately
- Identify and dispute discrepancies in vendor invoices
- Create invoices for clients and help with any client questions
- Ensure payment is received from vendors for outstanding credit
- Respond to all vendor inquiries about payments
- Work with international team as needed on client invoicing based on vendor invoices to ensure accuracy and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Work cohesively with the international and finance departments to research and resolve payment or billing errors
- Review various billing system reports to identify discrepancies and analyze accounts
- Perform various accounting and administrative duties as needed
- Be fluid with currency conversions and pay using the most advantageous currency
- Create and implement new billing, invoicing, and auditing SOPs
- Establish administrative workflows to ensure efficient execution
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of billing , accounts payable, or general accounting experience
- Proven ability to analyze and understand billing requirements
- Proficient Excel skills and ability to work effectively with large sets of data
- Experience with accounting software like Xero and Quickbooks
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Ability to multi-task, be organized, and manage time wisely
- Flexible and able to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to collaborate well with team members; Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.