IT Support Technician
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director of IT
Start Date: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking a IT Support Technician who will be responsible for supporting both onsite and remote employees. The ideal candidate should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a “can-do” attitude.
- Provides support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access, and hardware issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves routine technical problems
- Responds to telephone, email, and ticket requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools
- Coordinates with other teams or departments to resolve user issues
- Performs password re-sets for end users
Qualifications & Skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and ability to self-manage on tasks and projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to drive a project to completion
- Demonstrated high level of commitment to customer service
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PowerShell
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Experience in moving and assembling computers and peripherals
- Experience in installing PC software and hardware components
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our team!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.