STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: QA Manager
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
Our proprietary software, StaffingNation, has been built to streamline hiring, onboarding, and contractor/vendor management. The StaffingNation team is a dedicated group of software engineers, QA, Product, DevOps and Implementation Analysts that work in an agile environment. We are seeking an attentive, detail-oriented, self-motivated QA Engineer to join our energetic team! The QA Engineer will work closely with our development/QA team to triage and resolve issues and explore updates, modifications, and ideas. The ideal candidate should look for and drive best practices and tools to strive for continuous improvements within the team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Design and develop test plans and cases using continuous integration and deployment
- Lead the definition and development of web quality assurance standards such as requirements compliance, load testing, security testing, browser compatibility, and content (branding) compliance
- Participate in the following modes of testing: functional, regression/integration, performance, automated
- Create and gather requirements criteria for QA acceptance
- Identify quality-focused risk areas and document QA rationale and processes
- Contribute to project estimation and ensure release features confirm to specification
- Work closely with Development/QA team (in house & off-shore) to triage and resolve issues and explore updates, modifications, and ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Software QA experience
- Experience with Linux command line, GitHub, PyCharm, Jenkins, Robot Framework, SauceLabs, Katalon, and open-source QA tools
- Ability to maintain trend awareness for developing technologies
- Strong communication and verbal skills; willing to position and represent QA-based project requirements
- Prolific in written/web-based communication such as Slack and Outlook
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.