STATUS: Salary, Exempt + Commission
REPORTS TO: Director of Staffing
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an experienced, well-rounded Recruiter to join our team. You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting, sourcing, recruiting, and managing the client relationship. If you take initiative, enjoy the hunt for the purple squirrel, are a strong communicator and negotiator, and thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, we would love to connect with you!
- Source talent in a variety of different verticals and industries, supporting client across the United States
- Engage in direct and indirect recruiting efforts including the identification, qualification, and presentation of candidates to external clients
- Full life cycle recruiting coordinate intake calls, source candidates, screen/interview, coordinate interviews, extend and negotiate offers
- Make creative use of social networking sites, and networking to find the best talent
- Experience using LinkedIn and Google Boolean and X-Ray searches to find passive candidates
- Serve as a partner to clients, coaching them on hiring best practices, understanding specific hiring needs, and executing recruiting strategies
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in an agency recruiting role
- Sense of urgency, prioritization, and excellent time management skills
- Ability to be productive and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of recruiting software, job boards, resume databases, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experienced in sourcing passive talent, resourceful and creative in the process
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS highly preferred
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.