STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: CTO
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
TCWGlobal (StaffingNation) is looking for a talented self-motivated Software Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Our tech team is composed of passionate software engineers. We maintain a culture where developers are encouraged to learn and grow their skills with new products and technologies. We believe in an open exchange of ideas and knowledge, and personal growth.
Qualifications & Skills
• Strong understanding and experience with Node.js, React.js, PHP and MVC frameworks
• Strong experience with Software Architecture and microservices
• Experience with AWS services Cognito, IAM, EC2, S3, RDS, ElasticCache, ELB, etc.
• Strong understanding of Git
• Strong desire to stay up to date with software trends, cutting-edge technology, and communicate technical terms with non-technical staff.
• Experience collaborating with Graphic Designers and Product Managers to produce realistic solutions based on requirements and ensured the meeting of steady deadlines and high quality user experiences.
• Experience collaborating with offshore development teams
• Experience with Yii2
• Experience building multi languages web applications
• Integrate with a growing list of APIs.
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.