Sr. Graphic Designer
STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: CMSO
LOCATION: San Diego, CA (Onsite)
START DATE: ASAP
COMPENSATION: $65,000-85,000/yr DOE
Get ready for a life-changing work experience! Welcome to TCWGlobal, the place where hard work meets endless fun. Not only are we the reigning champion of the "Best Place to Work in San Diego" for a whopping five years in a row, but we've also claimed the title of "Best Place to Work in Southern California"! That's right, we're on a roll and always raising the bar.
At TCWGlobal, we believe in the power of community and giving back. That's why we give every team member two whole days a year, with pay, to go out and make a difference in the world. We're not just building a business here, we're building a better future.
We are a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR-related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy. So if you're ready to join a team of unstoppable go-getters, a company culture that encourages growth, and a company that truly cares about its employees and the world, then TCWGlobal is the place for you!
As the Sr. Graphic Designer, you’ll be challenged to uphold this mission and push TCWGlobal forward. You’ll serve as the Sr. lead in creating concepts, comps, layouts, and artwork.
- Designs and edits creative marketing materials including PDF flyers, advertisements, web work, email templates, event/tradeshow graphics, social media content, digital ads, landing pages, and other cool stuff as needed
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Conceptualizes and designs social ad campaigns in conjunction with Multimedia Marketing Specialist
- Help create content look for social media in conjunction with social media specialist
- Oversee media/file sharing and coordination
- Help build ad campaigns
- Ensure all content and images are uploaded and organized properly
- Adheres and contributes to global corporate identity brand guidelines
- Preparing files for print and digital
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suites
- Must have a portfolio to show off your brilliant, creative work
- Proficient in Social Media Platforms
- Experience in layout design
- Previous experience in designing and implementing ad campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong emphasis on grammar
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed organizational and communication skills
- Proven experience developing work processes to improve outcomes for the team/customers
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit https://www.tcwglobal.com/join-the-family to learn more about our amazing team!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.