Federal W-4 and State Tax Form Updates

The federal W-4 tells TCWGlobal how to handle a worker's federal taxes on their paychecks, while state tax forms will be used to set up any state or local taxes. 

If you are employed by TCWGlobal and wish to update your federal or state taxes, please email hello@tcwglobal.com to request a new Federal W-4 or state tax form. A TCWGlobal team member will follow up with you with next steps. 😊

Below are a couple helpful resources as well for figuring out how to fill out your Federal W-4:

IRS Federal Tax Estimator
Federal W-4 FAQs