ID CARD INFORMATION
(Dependents will not be issued an ID card)
- Allied Medical: You will receive an ID card in the mail within 7-10 days from the benefits effective date. After your benefits effective date, you may request a medical ID card and create an account by visiting www.alliedbenefit.com, then click Register. Fill out the Website Account Request and enter Group Number: A21113. Once your request is submitted, you will receive two emails from email@example.com with instructions on how to authenticate your account. You MUST click the link in the second email to complete the registration.
- Cigna Dental: A dental ID card will not be issued and is not required to receive dental care. Providers may use your Cigna Member ID or SSN to verify eligibility for you and any dependents. To request a replacement or print a temporary ID card, please visit myCigna.
- VSP Vision: Any In-Network provider can verify eligibility for you and any dependents with your full SSN. An ID Card isn’t required for members to receive services or care. If you wish to have an ID Card, you can register and log on to www.vsp.com to print one.
- PlanSource FSA Benefits Card: You will receive a PlanSource Benefits Mastercard and registration instructions in the mail. It will arrive in a white, unmarked envelope in the next 7- 10 business days. It is not necessary to activate your card, it will automatically activate upon your first use. Please use this card for any eligible medical and/or dependent care FSA expenses. Click HERE for more FSA information.
- HMSA PPO + Vision (for Hawaii residents only): 808-948-6079
- To find an HMSA Provider: Visit HMSA Providers and select Preferred Provider Plan (PPO)
- Go to www.hmsa.com, click on Member Login and Register • Enter your email address and a password, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Register • You’ll receive an email to validate your email address. Click the link in the email and log back in to My Account • Click Add a Plan, enter the requested information and click Link Plans.
HOW PROVIDERS CAN VERIFY ELIGIBILITY
How Providers can verify MEDICAL eligibility
While we are utilizing the Aetna PPO Network of providers, the medical insurance is administered through Allied Benefit Systems. Any In-Network provider can verify eligibility for you and any dependents with your full SSN or member ID number by contacting Allied Benefits Systems 866-455-8727, NOT AETNA.
For questions about eligibility, benefits or claim payments, Providers should NOT contact Aetna or use their patient systems. Please have your Provider contact Allied directly per the instructions on your Allied insurance card.
- Providers can call Allied directly at (866) 455- 8727 during business hours: Mon- Thurs 7:30am- 7pm CST, Friday 8am- 5pm CST, Sat 9am- 12pm CST.
- Providers can verify eligibility online via Alliedbenefit.com. Click on Providers, then Access FastTrack. Enter member information and Provider Tax ID/ TIN.
How Providers can verify DENTAL eligibility
Providers may use your Cigna Member ID or SSN to verify eligibility for you and any dependents.
How Providers can verify VSP eligibility
Any In-Network provider can verify eligibility for you and any dependents with your full SSN. If you wish to have an ID Card, you can register and log on to www.vsp.com to print one.
INSURANCE CLAIMS & BILLING QUESTIONS
Please note: TCWGlobal does not handle/ process insurance claims. Please contact the appropriate insurance carrier directly.
- ALLIED MEDICAL: # 866-455-8727 | Allied Group Number: A21113
- CIGNA DENTAL: # 800-244-6224 | Cigna Group Number: 3341344
- VSP VISION: # 800-877-7195 | VSP Group Number: 30070666
HOW TO FIND A PROVIDER