When creating an Order in StaffingNation, you will be required to select an “I9 Type” in either the “Create and Send” window or through the “Engagement Offer” window.
The selected “I9 Type” will determine who will be responsible for completing Section 2 of the worker’s web-based Form I-9, and a selection will be required prior to sending an offer to the worker.
For more information about the “I9 Type” options, please review the information below!
- If this option has been selected for the Order, an “In Office Representative” drop down menu with a list of your company’s contacts will appear.
- Please select a team member listed in the drop down menu, and this representative will be responsible for confirming Section 2 of the worker’s I-9.
- An email notification with a request to complete Section 2 of the worker’s I-9, will be sent to the selected team member’s email inbox.
- Note – The team member selected as the “In Office Representative”, will receive all notifications related to the worker’s I-9 for the specified engagement sent as an offer through StaffingNation.
- If this option is selected, the worker will need to submit the email address and required contact information of a 3rd Party representative of your choice, responsible for completing Section 2 of the worker’s I-9.
- The submitted email address of the 3rd Party will be sent an email notification containing the request and link to complete Section 2 of the worker’s I-9.
- Note – Anyone 18 years of age or older, excluding the worker, can complete Section 2 of the worker’s I-9.
Once the worker completes the onboarding requirements related to the sent offer, either the “In Office Representative” or a “3rd Party” will complete Section 2 of the worker’s I-9.