Vendor KPI widgets are now in StaffingNation to help you track vendor performance!
Company Admins, Multi-Company Admins and Hiring Managers have access to Vendor KPI on their Dashboard page.
*Hiring Managers will only have access to the departments and locations they are assigned to.
If you have access to multiple companies, select a company and you can also select the time frame at the top right-hand side of the screen.
We have 4 vendor KPI widgets:
1. Time to Fill
- Click and drag a region to zoom in – try it!
- Time to Fill line (green) – shows average time it takes for your company to fill a position
- System Wide line (blue) – shows average time it takes other companies (systemwide) to fill a position
- Your Target line (yellow) – default is 5 days, you can set your specific company target by clicking on the chart context menu (3 lines at the top right-hand side of the chart) and selecting “Company Target”
2. Placements by Vendor
- Once you click a vendor to drilldown, the chart will show you the number of candidates submitted, qualifying, interviewing, not considered, offer retracted, offer pending, hired, offer sent and offer declined for that vendor
3. Participation Rate by Vendor
- Once you click a vendor to drilldown, the chart will show you the number of times the vendor has accepted, declined or still pending a decision to fill an order
- Chart shows top 10 vendors with highest participation rate
4. Success Rate by Vendor
- Once you click a vendor to drilldown, the chart will show you the number of candidates who are offered the job, interviewing, qualifying and not considered
- Offered – candidates who received an offer (offer pending vendor approval, offer sent to candidate, offer rejected by vendor, offer declined by candidate and offer accepted by candidate)
- Interviewing - candidates who are currently interviewing with the company
- Qualifying - the Hiring Manager is still reviewing candidate resume/information
- Not Considered - candidates who are not being considered for the position
- Chart shows top 10 vendors with the highest success rate
You can print and download any of the charts by clicking on the chart context menu.