You can save time and revisit your favorite reports in StaffingNation by using saved views. Learn how below!
Creating saved views is super easy, and is also a very useful tool for reporting. To create a saved view in StaffingNation:
- Navigate to the page you would like to create a saved view for. Any page with a kindo-view will work (the Engagements tab is the most popular).
- Next, adjust the columns and filters to match what you'd like to see. For example, you can add or remove columns, rearrange the order of columns, sort alphabetically, and/or filter.
- Once you have your view exactly how you need, click on the "+" on the top left hand corner, next to View All.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to name your view. For example, if you made a view that shows all US workers who are in the process of Onboarding + have prescreen pending, you could name your view "Onboarding".
- And that's it! Now, every time you return to the same page within StaffingNation, you'll see your list of saved views at the top of the screen. You can have multiple saved views to make things even easier for you to see exactly what you need!
Helpful Tips for Saved Views:
- Create multiple saved views for any common scenarios you need, that way you don't have to filter each time.
- You can adjust the columns many ways, using filters, add/remove/rearrange columns, or sort ascending/descending. You can even adjust the grouping of the data by dragging a column header to the top left section of the screen
- The most popular saved views are related to onboarding and prescreen statuses. Check out the following help pages to learn more about Onboarding Statuses and Prescreen Statuses.
- You can click into a saved view, and then drill down deeper. For example, if you have a saved view of all workers in the "Pending I-9" onboarding status, you could then filter even further to see a specific department.
- To changed a saved view, simply click into the current saved view, make the needed changes to the columns, click the "+" to save, and then delete the original saved view.