International Employee Services Associate
Title: International Employee Services Associate
Category: Full-Time Position
Reports to: Director of International Accounts
Start Date: November 2021
Title International Employee Services Associate
Category Full-Time Position
Status Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to Director of International Operations
Start Date November 2021
Pay Rate $19-$21/hr
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego-based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR-related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented International Employee Services Associate in Human Resources to join our energetic team and who will interact daily with clients and employees.
This position will support our internal team with answering employee inquiries and aids with finding positive solutions for our customers. Our future team member must have excellent verbal and written customer service skills for a professional environment and should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a "can-do" attitude.
· Data entry and QA for new employees and clients
· Provide daily phone, email, and in-person support
· Assist with new worker onboardings as requested
· Follow up on employee requests, including setting up timekeeping access
· Track employee contract end dates and follow-up with clients regarding extensions
· Create and compile reports and audits as requested
· Other projects as assigned
· Any other requests from International Operations for support
· Provide great customer service to clients and employees per the established service standards
Qualifications & Skills
· Can quickly adapt to new systems and processes as implemented
· Proactive and able to foresee/solve future problems before they start
· Ability to multi-task and re-evaluate priorities throughout the day
· Capability to handle stressful situations as they arise
· Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Accurate data entry skills for database software
· Ability to identify with people and provide solutions that work for their situation
· Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Office 365
· Experience working in human resources, payroll, benefits, and/or client management a plus
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our amazing team!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.