STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Product Development Manager
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team! Our current software version exists within an environment that you will support, while our new version will require extensive knowledge and experience with AWS and all the tools that come with it. You will assess the plans for our future product version’s current environment and propose improvements which will become a set of projects for you to execute. You will work with our current DevOps Engineer to prioritize and implement these projects along with learning and running operational DevOps support for our current product version.
Qualifications & Skills
• 5+ years DevOps/DevSecOps/System Administration experience
• 7+ years industry experience or equivalent work experience
• Proven experience in designing & implementing continuous build & release solutions leveraging a range of AWS tools & technologies
• Experience building & deploying production SaaS systems that leverage serverless design patterns on AWS such as Lambda, DynamoDB, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of configuration management, process automation, orchestration technologies
• Extensive Linux administration and shell scripting experience
• Extensive GitHub knowledge
• Extensive experience leading the development and adoption on Continuous Delivery, and the tools that come with it such as Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.
• Proven experience in managing multiple environments and protecting the privacy and security of the data within those environments, working within Information Security standards
• Strong team collaboration skills and desire to serve and help your fellow team members
• Experience performance tuning Nginx and PHP preferred
• SaltStack experience
• AWS certification preferred
• Experience working with Microservices architecture
• DBA experience
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.