Hiring Remote Interns: A Game-Changing Strategy for Your Business
If you're not using remote interns, then you're missing out on a game-changing strategy for your business. It’s no secret that remote work is on the rise. According to a survey by FlexJobs, more than half of U.S. companies now allow workers to work from home at least one day per month, and Gallup reports that nearly 40% of workers are now telecommuters.
We know you’re a busy person. You have a job, friends, family, and responsibilities. We also know that you probably don’t have time to look after every little thing that goes wrong in your company—which is why interns are your best friends.
What if I told you there was a better way of doing things? What if I told you there was an easy way for your business to save time and money?
In this article, we'll break down the benefits of hiring remote interns and how TCWGlobal can help companies find their next intern without traveling across town or even across the country!
A game-changing strategy for your business
As a business owner, you're likely familiar with the benefits of hiring remote interns.
- You can tap into a new talent pool of motivated individuals who are eager to learn and grow their skills.
- You'll reduce costs by saving on office space, transportation, and other expenses.
- Your company will become more efficient because interns don't need to commute back and forth from their homes each day and they can work remotely from anywhere in the world!
- Productivity will increase as well. When workers aren't spending hours getting from point A to point B every day (and then back again), they'll have more time for tasks that are actually important for your business' success. This increased productivity means less stress overall on everyone involved with the project(s) at hand - including yourself!
Simplifying Remote Intern Hiring with an Employer of Record
An Employer of Record (EOR) can simplify the process of hiring remote interns by taking care of many administrative and compliance tasks on behalf of the company. Some benefits of using an EOR for hiring remote interns include:
- Compliance with local laws: An EOR can ensure that the company is in compliance with local labor laws, including minimum wage, tax, and employment regulations, in the region where the intern is located. At TCWGlobal, we do that for 150+ countries.
- Streamlined onboarding: An EOR can handle the process of hiring and onboarding the intern, including contract negotiations, payroll setup, and tax compliance.
- Access to talent pool: An EOR can provide access to a large pool of talented candidates, making it easier for the company to find the right intern for the job.
- Reduced administrative burden: By outsourcing HR and payroll functions to an EOR, the company can reduce the administrative burden associated with hiring remote interns and focus on more strategic tasks.
- Cost savings: An EOR can help the company save money by eliminating the need to set up and maintain HR and payroll systems in multiple locations.
Overall, using an EOR can make hiring remote interns much simpler by streamlining the process and taking care of administrative and compliance tasks on behalf of the company. TCWGlobal offers a variety of services to help you find, manage and retain your remote interns.
Why is hiring remote interns important?
If you're looking for a way to find talent and keep your business competitive, hiring remote interns is an excellent strategy. With this approach, you can hire interns from anywhere in the world. You don't need to limit yourself just because they live in another country or state – you can even hire international students studying abroad who are interested in working for your company!
When it comes down to it, hiring remote interns gives businesses a huge advantage over their competitors: by expanding their search for qualified candidates beyond their local area (and even beyond borders), companies are able to tap into a much larger pool of potential workers than ever before. In addition, since many people are hesitant about relocating from home when starting out on their career path, this gives everyone involved more flexibility than ever before too! TCWGlobal can managing the hiring, onboarding and payrolling for all your interns in no matter that state. And we are active in 150 countries as well. The entire intern world is at your fingertips.
Hiring remote interns can help your business grow.
The right intern will be able to do more than just the tasks assigned to them, which means that they'll be able to take on more responsibilities and make an impact in areas outside their core competency. As they progress through the internship program, they'll become more knowledgeable about how things work at your company and what you need from them as well as other workers who work there full-time (if any). This helps everyone involved because it improves processes across departments by making sure everyone has a clear understanding of what needs doing and why at every stage of development or production.
Hiring remote interns can help attract top talent.
When people know that there are opportunities outside their geographic area available within an organization like yours, they're likely going to want those jobs instead of ones closer by because they offer better pay or benefits packages than those other places would provide. These perks may even include access onto bigger projects within specific industries where demand exceeds supply locally but not nationally/internationally yet! The result? More competition among potential candidates who have similar backgrounds but different experiences based on where each person lives currently versus where they grew up originally (like yourself). This means higher chance for success when trying out new ideas because others won't think twice about questioning whether something might fail before even trying anything innovative firsthand.
We hope you've learned something new about the benefits of hiring remote interns and how they can help your business. If you're interested in learning more about this topic, there are a number of resources available online that can help guide you through the process. At TCWGlobal, we are always ready to answer any questions or concerns that may arise during this process so don't hesitate to contact us or give us a call!